RNG Conversations to inform and inspire
GreeneTec, in conjunction with our partners and industry leaders, is pleased to present a series of free, videocasts beginning in 2023, and available as videocasts on YouTube.
Each RNG Conversation videocast will feature an industry expert discussing timely topics in the AD Biogas RNG market.
Topics currently planned include:
- Creating Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) certified organic fertilizers from ammonia-laden digestates.
- US Biogas – An all-American digester that maximizes domestic content and helps achieve significant additional bonuses for investment tax credits (ITC) from the Inflation Reduction Act from US content.
- New, more efficient approach to ammonia stripping and scrubbing to create ammonium sulfate fertilizer from digestates.
- Fundamentals of amine gas upgrading as a key approach for higher flow projects.
- Most effective strategy for deep desulfurizing of biogas for large projects.
- Learn about real case studies and effective approaches for advancing RNG deals through the engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) journey and getting to a firm fixed price.
- Managing high nitrogen digestates through the use of algae-based bioreactors.
- Make your own carbon for H2S treatment. We will discuss on site pyrolysis of high solids feedstocks to make biochar as a highly effective H2S removal tool from biogas.