The 2024 Biogas Book
The Biogas Book will be an integrated digital publication, offering both a website (www.biogasbook.com), and mobile app (IOS and Android) as points of connection for the domestic USA digester Biogas business. It is currently scheduled to go live February 2024.
The Biogas Book will serve several functions:
- Provide educational resources.
- Teaching sections on various process technologies and equipment.
- Best industry practices.
- Links to journal articles relevant to the digester RNG business.
- Interesting video and written project case studies.
- Serve as an industry directory.
- Providers of technologies and equipment.
- Key service providers like engineers, financiers, and installers.
- Basic contact information with web links are free.
- Sponsor section featuring key partners to the Biogas Book.
The Biogas Book mobile app will be available in both the Apple App Store and Google Play for Android.
The Biogas Book will be complimentary both to use and to be listed. Sponsorships will be the funding source for the project provided by our Key Partners. Partners will have a customized web page to promote their brand and message. The fee for sponsor/partner listings will be based on a pay-per-click model or as a flat fee. There will be a cap on the monthly pay-per-click fee. Clickthrough analytics will be made available monthly.
Greene-Tec is the creator and publisher of the Biogas Book.
For information about becoming a Biogas Book partner fill out the following request for information: